Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011

So so

Good news are here and I feel excited.

1. I got the job I was looking for, indeed is a job with a tiny bit more hours than my job now, BUT HA! that means I'll get more money and I'll be speaking Spanish all day which makes it easier. I'm excited and I cannot wait to meet the kids and their parents.

2. I weigh in this morning!!! 82,5 STRIKEEEEEE!!! it's on 7,5 kg in a week and a half are allot but this is probably the gazillion liters of water I was holding in. In fact my feet are still swollen after work so I have to keep on doing what I'm doing drink water and water and pee like there's no tomorrow. Is helping and I feel better.

3. Tonight's ZUMBA!!!

4. Just a month and Harry potter premiers and the night after that we are flying!!!! Yay I'm so so excited!

That's all for now people. I don't think anybody reada this but hey I like to write al this down!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen