Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011

New attempt

Ok, so I am writing again, actually I wanted to write here when I lost so much weight, well guess what? I gained aprox. 14 kgs AGAIN! :( Booh me. Ok I was talking with my best friend today, (she almost reached her goal by losing like 10 kg) She is looking amazing and I think it is time for me to get my ass up there and get my nice body back...even if I have some other issues to solve, like my view on myself... I am writing here to keep track on my weight and my "I love myself" progress...

Day one:

Weigh Check : 87,5 Kg
Goal : 69 Kg

So are u in?

Today's gym activity : 60 min Zumba

1 Kommentar:

  1. wooot!! Congrats for taking the decision, that's a hard step! Now it's on, get that cardio up and you'll see the diet is not hard to follow. U'll make it!

    AntwortenLöschen